Was wat info aan het zoek over de nieuwe bestuurder van de Fortis-holding en kwam dit wel tegen zeker :
LATZ of the CIDE would have had knowledge and in which one would find a certain François LIPPENS, who is close to the mayor of Knokke, whose name is often mentioned in very horrible activities. I conducted no verification or crosscheck." (186)
Etienne Davignon is another person whose name comes up in the X-Dossier, although he has not been implicated to the extent of the Lippens family. X2, the police officer, apparently was the only one to mention him:
"Parties with underage girls in the Cromwel hotel in Knokke. Present: Delvoie - Karel - X2 - Lippens - Van Gheluwe - Etienne Davignon. The girls knew where to go and with whom. Lippens hits the little girls. Several meetings between
Karel and Davignon in the Memling hotel with the two Lippens." (187)
X2 speaks of two Karels in her testimony. The first one is a high official in a Brussels court, whose mistress she was. The other one is Dr. Karel van Miert (188), who briefly appeared in the (business families) table above. Karel is a well known Socialist politician from Flanders. His biography includes:
* Member of the European Parliament from 1979 to 1985 and from 1989 to 1994.
* Went to Bilderberg in 1993.
* Member of the Brussels Freemasonry lodge Erasmus and a member of the Grand Lodge of Belgium.
* President of Nyenrode Business University from 2000 to 2003.
* Formerly an advisor to the Rabobank, one of the largest banks in the Netherlands.
* Joined the board of Anglo-American Corporation in 2002, and is a member of the Audit and Nomination Committees.
* Succeeded Etienne Davignon as a director of Solvay in 2003.
* Member of the Advisory Board of La Maison de l'Europe of Bibliothèque Solvay.
* Member of the supervisory boards of German utility giant RWE, Philips NV, Munich Re and Vivendi Universal.
* Member of the advisory boards of Goldman Sachs, Eli Lilly, and Agfa-Gevaert.
* Director of Carrefour Belgium and Wolters Kluwer (large Dutch publisher).
* Director of De Persgroep (The Press Group), a media corporation that owns newspapers and news magazines like Het Laatste Nieuws, De Morgen (ironic, as this paper exposed the whole X-Dossiers), De Tijd and Het Parool. It owns about 30-40 percent of the magazines on the market in Flanders (Dutch-language Belgium).
Who else in the table above is mentioned in the X-Dossiers? Take the de Merode family, for instance. Prince Alexandre de Merode was mentioned by both Nathalie W. (189) and X4 (190) as a central player in the Satanic aspect of the child abuse and -murder network. Additionally, X2, who was spared the worst abuse, mentioned having been in the presence of the "Merode brothers" (apparently Prince Baudouin de Merode, a Knight of Malta, and his younger brother Lionel) together with a whole bunch of the worst aristocratic abusers (191). We will get back to this family.
Charles De Selliers De Moranville, apparently a lawyer in Brussels, appears in a document of the X-Dossiers, although what exactly he has been accused of is not clear. The following text could be found in the summary of PV 103.204/97:
"While doing work at Rue de Neufchâtel 62 in St. Gilles [Brussels; only a few blocks away from Charles' office] the witness noticed the existence of an almost finished subterranean bunker (in 01/96). A tunnel was concealed behind one of the walls. He was surprised by a conversation in which a lady said "the children will be well here."
PS. De man die rechts op de foto staat, is de Belgische Minister van Buitenlandse Zaken Karel De Gucht. Hij kwam ter sprake in Fortisgate. Op 3 oktober 2008 zou de echtgenote van de minister (die politierechter is) haar hele pakket Fortis-aandelen hebben verkocht.
Dezelfde avond raakte de verkoop van de Nederlandse Fortisactiviteiten (inclusief ABN-Amro) aan de Nederlandse overheid bekend. De Gucht zei van niets te weten maar erkende dat zijn vrouw en haar broer aandelen hadden verkocht.